Frinton beach: http://www.frinton.org/tourism/frinton-beach.php
- Location: Frinton-on-Sea – Parking (Google maps)
- Paddle Type: Sea/Surf
- Difficulty Rating: Depends on weather and tides (check BBC Site for details)
- License required: No
- Connaught Avenue for shops, restaurants etc
- Toilets: Yes
- Free car parking, but very busy during sunny days
- Accommodation: Possibly B&B’s
A good place that can cater for many tastes, Good clean beaches for those who don’t want to paddle, a long clean greensward if sand is not your thing; shopping in Connaught Avenue; a nice easy place to get to and park (usually).
Previous spent many mornings, afternoons, evenings here having picnic’s, BBQ’s on the beach or just strolling on the beach.