Some of the local river trips have been captured here. Most of these are very easy entry-level trips for young and old, allowing people new to canoeing to experience the joys of exploring our beautiful local rivers. These trips are also popular with the more experienced paddlers, allowing everyone to mix, share experiences, enjoy the outdoor world, as well as an occasional stop at a local hostelry.
Trips shown in the gallery this year include those to:
- The club BBQ and Paddle at Heybridge Basin
- Papermill Lock and a paddle along the Chelmer
- A two-day paddle at Bungay along the Waveney
- A ride along the Severn Bore
- A 2-day Sudbury to the Sea event